Ideal Technology Ltd understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your information is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Website and will only collect and use information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the UK & EU law.
- Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Account” means an account required to access and/or use certain areas and features of Our Website;
“Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Website when you visit certain parts of Our Website and/or when you use certain features of Our Website. Details of the Cookies used by Our Website are set out in section 12, below;
“Our Website” means this website, www.idealtechnology.co.uk,
“UK and EU Cookie Law” means the relevant parts of the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015; and
“We/Us/Our” means Ideal Technology, a limited company registered in England under 03240185, whose registered and trading address is Units 2-3 Shell Corner Industrial Estate, Long Lane, Halesowen, West Midlands B62 9LD.
- Information About Us
- Our Website, idealtechnology.co.uk is owned and operated by Ideal Technology Ltd, a limited company registered in England under 03240185, whose registered address is Units 2-3 Shell Corner Estate, Long Lane, Halesowen ,West Midlands, B62 9LD and whose main trading address is the same. Our VAT number is GB 670 7179 19.
- Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
- What Data Do We Collect?
- business/company name
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
- How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation. For more details on security see section 6, below.
- We use your data to provide the best possible services to you. This includes:
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Website;
- Supplying Our services to you;
- Responding to communications from you;
- Supplying you with email sales and support request updates that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Analysing your use of Our Website to enable Us to continually improve Our Website and your user experience;
- With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email and/or telephone and/or post with information, news and offers on Our products or We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
- How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European
Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Website and submitting information to Us. If We do store or transfer data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the General Data Protection Regulation. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between Us and any third parties We engage and the use of the EU-approved Model Contractual Arrangements.
- Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Website.
- Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- Electronic data encryption at rest
- Access Controls and Security
- Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
- Do We Share Your Data?
- We do not share your data with other companies other than when we are authorised by You to provide information to third party companies to facilitate a product or service. See section 7.2.
- We may sometimes contract with third parties to supply products and services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law.
- We may compile statistics about the use of Our Website including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. All such data will be anonymised and will not include any personally identifying information. The Data and statistics collated and for Our sales and marketing use only and this data is not passed to any third parties.
- In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
- What Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will not be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
- How Can You Control Your Data?
- When you submit information via Our Website, you may be given options to restrict Our use of your data. In particular, We aim to give you strong controls on Our use of your data for direct marketing purposes (including the ability to opt-out of receiving emails from Us which you may do by unsubscribing using the links provided in Our emails.
- You may also wish to sign up to one or more of the preference services operating in the UK: The Telephone Preference Service (“the TPS”), the Corporate Telephone Preference Service (“the CTPS”), and the Mailing Preference Service (“the MPS”). These may help to prevent you receiving unsolicited marketing. Please note, however, that these services will not prevent you from receiving marketing communications that you have consented to receiving.
- Your Right to Withhold Information
- You may access Our Website without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our website you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
- How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at email@example.com, or using the contact details below in section 13.
- What Cookies Do We Use and What For?
- Contacting Us